The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Work with product and content managers to transform video/text/image content across the world into this new content format, using state of the art image/video processing technology & design.
2. Come up with new concepts & designs for this content format A/B Test the different concepts and designs to figure out what works best for the user.
3. Will be working with several content forms including videos/articles/carousels/static images/360 photos etc.
Who can apply:
1. Only applicants from Bangalore can apply.
2. Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
3. Degree(s): Applicants pursuing any degree but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
4. Year of degree completion: Applicants currently in any year of study or recent graduates but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
5. Only applicants who are available full time for a minimum duration of 2 month(s) can apply.
6. Applicants should be available to start the internship immediately (& no later than 10 Sep'16 ).