1. Manage customer enquiries.
2. Manage CRM portal.
3. Follow up with sales for leads outcome.
4. Prepare reports.
5. Measuring website performance using analytical tools.
6. Support other marketing operational activities.
Who can apply:
1. Degree(s): Applicants pursuing any degree but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
2. Year of degree completion: Applicants currently in any year of study or recent graduates but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
3. Only applicants who are available full time for a minimum duration of 6 month(s) can apply.
4. Applicants should be available to start the internship immediately (& no later than 31 Aug'16 ).
experience with Google Analytics will be added advantage
The profile involves managing leads & there will be constant written & verbal interaction with sales hence candidate must have excellent written & verbal communication and a professional attitudeFollow up with sales for leads outcomePrepare reports Measuring website performance using analytical tools – experience with Google Analytics will be added advantage