1. Low frequency Electromagnetic Simulations In Electrical engineering.
2. The role could also involve in applications like thermal coupled Multiphysics, vibro acoustics analysis.
4. Ability to use & work on tools such as: FLUX, FLUXMOTOR, Got-It, Inca3D.
5. Additional responsibilities include report generation, documentation and progress reporting.
6. Able to develop technical expertise in selected product line and develop proposals/growth ideas and work for improving the product.
Who can apply:
1. Year of degree completion: Applicants currently in any year of study or recent graduates but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
2. Only applicants who are available for full time can apply. Applicants available for a duration of 6 month(s) or more will be preferred.
3. Applicants should be available to start the internship immediately (& no later than 7 Oct'16 ).
- Should have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Should be able have knowledge on electromechanical devices such as AC/DC Motors, Actuators, Generators, Sensors, Transformers. Circuit breakers.
- In depth knowledge in physics/magnetic principles with ability to use this knowledge on electromechanical devices.