What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our website or mobile app?
JobsInFone collects personal identification information from users in a variety of ways when he/she visits our website or uses our mobile app
- Register on the web site or mobile app with user's information in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our web site or mobile app.
- The information that users send to us from our Contact Us page
- The project information users send to us via the Request a Quote page / Enquiry form
- The resume and other details of users send to us from the Careers page.
Under this process users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. JobsInFone collects personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
How do we use your information?
JobsInFone may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- Allow us to serve better to you in responding to your customer service requests
- We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests/events/promotions.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our servers.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others and do not disclose nonpublic information of our users, excerpt as permitted by law. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined. The relationship become inactive when user closes their account with us and we will continue to treat the information we have collected from users in accordance with user notice.
Third Party Disclosure
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site and mobile app that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our web site as well as mobile app and welcome any feedback about these web sites. All third party software / OS / trademarks mentioned in this website or mobile app are the property of their respective companies, and JobsInFone acknowledges their ownership rights.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using JobsInFone.com web Site or our mobile application, we consider your acceptance of this policy. Your continuous use of the mobile application or website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on March 23, 2015